Thursday, May 29, 2008












Just a couple recent videos.  The first one is Hunter explaining the story of Paul.  He is talking about how the Lord came to him in a light and asked him why he was hurting his people and then about how he was lowered out of the city wall in the basket.

The second one is Maddox singing.  The third one is Hunter explaining an episode of Tom and Jerry about a witch and how Tom rode around on her broom, but then it all turned out to be a dream.

Hope you are all well,

Dan

3 comments:

Mast said...

Very cool, Uncle Joey now has a new understanding! The pictures are good too!

Ann said...

I feel like I am "right" there listening to all of the stories and songs..
Thank you VERY MUCH Hunter and Maddox for sending us those very special moments.
We love you.
Papaw and Granna.

Unknown said...

Hunter I love to hear your stories and I think you can tell them better then anyone...you are so good at it.
Maddox you can sing very good too. I think you two are going to have to tell us those stories again when you come back down here.